We here at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Executive Partners know how busy you guys are, so we thought it would be helpful to give you all a reminder.
How often should you change your light bulbs?
- Less expensive bulbs: 6-8 months(or until light starts to dim)
- More expensive bulbs: 1-2 years(or until light starts to dim)
How often should you change your air filter?
- Your air filter may give you directions on how often you should change your air filter.
- Replacing your filter too often is cheaper than having an expensive repair later.
- If your filter is dirty when you hold it up to a light, it may be time to replace it.
How often should you check your smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector?
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors usually have a button that are there for testing the device.
- You should check your devices at least every 3-4 months.